451 Lexington Pkwy N
St Paul, MN 55104
Are you ready to raise your voice and effect change on the issues that matter most to you? Please join All In Together for a Gretchen Carlson Leadership Initiative Regional Summit in St. Paul, MN. The Gretchen Carlson Leadership Initiative (GCLI) is a program that unites diverse communities of women for a day of nonpartisan advocacy and civic leadership training, with a special focus on reaching and equipping survivors of and those passionate about ending gender-based violence and harassment.
Breakfast will be provided, and free childcare and legal advising will be available. If you are in need of childcare please email Priya Elangovan at email@example.com. Please note that space is limited, and registration is required to attend
During this program, you’ll gain:
• A better understanding of how your government works
• Strategies to use your personal story to maximize your impact and determine your issue priorities
• Tools and tactics to become an effective advocate
• Informational and legal resources for survivors of gender-based violence, harassment, and discrimination and access to free legal advising
• Insight from local leaders on community-based solutions to address gender inequality and gender-based violence and harassment.
…all in a safe space with other women who also care deeply about achieving gender equality and ending gender-based violence and harassment.
A special thanks to our community partners:
Break the Silence Day
Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
Minnesota Council on Latino Affairs
Minnesota Indian Women’s Sexual Assault Coalition
Minnesota Women’s Consortium
National Council of Jewish Women of Minnesota